Monday, June 13, 2011

Change

Change is never good! Phoenix, not a new place for us,still gives the feeling of loneliness. After moving from Portland had a hard time,settling down in Richmond......but now feel like going back to Richmond.It is the comfortable feeling of staying on that particular place for a long time,I think.

I wonder if it has something to do with the thought of 'वसुधैव कुटुम्बकम्'. It means the whole universe is a big family,no matter where you go,you'll still be a family. A soothing,relaxing thought for initial tough days!!!

 People here are great by heart,open and very lively compare to other parts of the USA. been here for two years and with so many wonderful memories.In deep down my heart I wanted to experience those beautiful moments again.........So Phoenix,here I am. All ready to feel  your magic once again!! Desert though you are but ever heard about 'Rang-rangeelo rajasthan'?? Don't I belong to you??

No comments:

Post a Comment